The Honest Scrap Award
I would like to thank Aye.Me from Reversing the Monotony for acknowledging my blog with the Honest Scrap Award.
The rule of this award is that I must disclose ten true facts about myself;
1. I can't ride a push bike. Have tried and failed on many occasions.
2. I enjoy knitting, althought I am not very good at it.
3. I prefer the music of Edith Piaf to anything modern.
4. I am a gLeek! It is the musical theatre tunes I love.
5. I hate washing dishes and do everything I can to procrastinate.
6. My favourite movie is Vicky Christina Barcelona.
7. I really dislike the colour orange. I own nothing in that colour.
8. I am the youngest of four, me being the only girl.
9. I am terrible at Maths, I tend to have to look twice at a clock to be able to tell you the time! Although I have an amazing memory for numbers, I just can't do anything with them.
10. I really enjoy blogging, it has become and very important part of my day.
The first Blog which I am going to pass this award on to is the Blog which I take the most inspiration from. The reviews are very entertaining and inventive and they are always honest. I would like to pass on this award to Jenners at Find Your Next Book Here.
I would also like to pass this award on to the following Blogs for being interesting and honest; BOOKLUST, Beth Fish Reads, Smokin' Hot Books, The Written World, Terra on the Bookshelf, My Cozy Book Nook, Judge a Book by its Cover, Reader's Respite, and A Few More Pages.