The Sugar Doll Award
I would like to thank Dollycas's Thoughts for passing this award on to my blog. It is great to know that there are people out there reading my blog and enjoying it.
As part of this award I must now tell you 10 things about myself;
1. I am one of 4 children. I have 3 half brothers, making me the only girl and the youngest.
2. I have a huge celebrity crush on Edge from WWE! I think he is gorgeous and in real life he isn't as mean as the show makes him out to be. Go EDGE!!
3. I hate parsnip. It is a horrible vegetable!
4. I think that 1950's pin-up girls are sexier than any of the women who are classified as sexy in modern times.
5. I enjoy cooking and would classify myself as a good cook.
6. Driving is one of my favourite "quiet times" because my son is happy to sit in silence in the backseat leaving me time to think.
7. I don't like the beach. I am not a fan of the sand and, being the beach, the sand gets whipped up into your face by the wind and the water has "things" in it. I much prefer a pool, and preferably a pool with a cocktail bar!
8. I have a dream book. In this book I paste clippings from magazines of clothes I would like or rooms which I think are beautiful or gadgets I would like to own.
9. I have travelled the world, and while the tourist spots are nice, the best times I have had have been in coffee shops or tea houses chatting to locals learning about the local culture. eg. the back alley teahouses in Cairo, they were a great place to talk to locals.
10. I have terrible handwriting. It never looks the same from line to line!
The Blogs I am passing this award on to;
A Few More Pages
Deb's Book Reviews
A Reader's Respite
Page After Page
At Home with Books
The Sweet Bookshelf
The Book Bloggers Shelf of Shame
I hope you guys appreciate this award as much as I do!
Thanks everyone for reading my blog! Stay tuned for some more exciting posts!