Friday, January 1, 2010

Romance Reading Challenge

Ok, OK, I know I said I was only going to be doing 2 challenges in 2010 but I came across the Romance Reading Challenge while blog browsing and I couldn't help but sign myself up!

As you may, or may not know, I am a bit of a romance addict and tend to follow the reading of other books with the reading of a bodice ripper. Luckily for me some of the books I have chosen already for the other two challenges fall under the "romance" umbrella.

Looks as though this year is going to scramble all across the book genre board!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! I'm glad you're in the What's in a Name Challenge -- and you can link up as many reviews for a category as you'd like, but only one book per category counts toward completing the challenge.

    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Beth, I will post my reviews as I go and I look forward to doing these challenges!
    I actually just finished by first book towards the What's in a Name challenge, but it is too late at night, so I will write up the review tomorrow morning; Anita Diamant's "Good Harbour"..

    ReplyDelete